The perfect private yacht for romantic getaways, birthday and celebrations and wedding and proposals
23 Pax Catamaran
Extra stability and for
gatherings of any sizes
Sunset cruise by the southern islands starts from S$349
Floating mat, water toys, rubber duck and unicorn float
Private Yacht Proposal
Over the past 13 years of chartering experience, Berth Project has witness many romantic proposals and unions of the lovely couples in the presences of their loved ones.
Our luxurious catamaran, surrounded by alluring blue seas and million-dollar views, has served as a new chapter for many couples. Rest assured our dedicated team and crew are ready to create an unforgettable experience for your proposal.
Days might skip by, but moments are never forgotten.
Package A: Proposal + Private Yacht Charter
Choice of either 2 hour or 4-hour private yacht charterStyled photospot with propsFresh floral arrangementsCouple photo displayUsage of water toysFree corkage of own drink
Package B: Proposal + Private Yacht Charter + Photographer
First hour photoshoot at One°15 MarinaFollowed by a 3 hour charter along the southern islandsStyled photospot with propsFresh floral arrangementsCouple photo displayBalloon arrangementsUsage of water toysFree corkage of own drinkCharter to St John's Bay or Lazarus Island
Yacht Charter for
Private Parties, Celebrations and Gatherings
9 Great reasons why our guests love joining us on yacht charters
Starts from S$349
Charter from Oneº15 @ Sentosa to Lazarus Island and Back
Complimentary Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Floating Mats
360 view of Southern Islands from the spacious fly bridge
No Corkage Charges for Own Drinks and Food
Friendly Crew and Captain
45 mins Skyline Cruise
Access to Fridge, Toilets and Microwave
Up to 10 Pax (Subject to prevailing Covid and government regulations)
Planning to organize a sailcation, looking for a exclusive venue for a company retreat, or want to pick up fishing in open waters?
Over the past thirteen years, we have worked with prestigious partners and served both corporate and individual clients to deliver a luxury experience onboard our yacht.
Alongside our captain and crew, we are determined to extend our hospitality even during this uncertain Covid situation. Talk to us about your requirements to have an awesome yacht experience
Wonderful time onboard the yacht. My family, especially the kids, really enjoyed our 4 hours at St John's Bay.
Cheers to EK and the team
Christopher J. - Jan 2021
Despite tough restrictions, the Captain and crew were able to offer us a great experience, especially the Marina Bay Cruise.
Victoria C. - Mar 2021
Thankful for arranging and decorating the yacht for my son's twelve birthday. Will recommend others if they are looking for a special venue for any occasion
Hui Min - Dec 2020
Terms and Conditions
Updated May 2021
Kindly read the terms and conditions carefully. Payment is deemed to have confirmed and agreed to the T&Cs
1. Our yacht crew will meet guests 15min before the designated departure time
2. If guests fail to arrive on time, no extension will be provided. Guest can book additional hours, subject to availability.
3. All bookings and payments are strictly non-refundable, including unused hours.
4. Bookings and charter timings cannot be cancelled or changed once confirmed. In case of unforeseen circumstances, kindly reach out to us.
5. Booking is only confirmed after full payment is received and email confirmation is issued.
6. Infant/child is considered as 1 pax.
7. Charters/ Booking unpaid is considered open.
8. Charter fees quoted include Vessel use, 1 Captain, 1 Service Crew, Fuel, and Utilities.
9. Full amount payable upon confirmation.
10. Management reserves the right to change prices with prior notice.
11. Guests have to inform us in advance if there are any special requests, e.g. additional decor, special equipment, furniture etc, subject to approval. If the objects possess a high risk of damaging our yacht, they could either be rejected onboard or incur additional charges.
12. Food and beverages - For safety reasons, kindly only bring along disposable cutleries and cup/glasses.
13. No shoes, pets, smoking, fireworks confetti, drinking wines that contain deep colouring, examples: Red Wine, Blueberry, Dragon Fruit and black coffee onboard.
14. Bring along your swimming costume and beach towel. Beach towels are chargeable at S$10 per piece.
15. For guests with sensitive stomachs or seasickness, we recommend consuming Dramamine or Stugeron one hour before the charter.
16. In the event of last-minute technical issues that hinder a full chartering experience, the following refund policy will take place: If the boat experiences a technical issue before the cruise, the company will offer the guests another booking slot on a later date. If the guest wishes to proceed with a dockside charter instead, the charter will be charged at S$500 Nett and the balance will be refunded.
17. MPA Regulations shall apply at all times.
18. All guest are required to complete a set of Indemnity Form before cruising.